Many people planning a winter holidays in Zakopane are asking for ski passes.
I'm sorry, but we do not have in Zakopane ski passes, which would include all of the ski slopes.
In the city of Zakopane, we have four main ski centres:
- Kasprowy Wierch: one day skipass and 4 hours skipass
- Nosal: cards with points for single runs, 2 hrs, 4 hrs tickets; 1, 2 or 3 days skipasses
- Szymoszkowa: cards with points for single runs, morning, afternoon and evening tickets; 1, 2 and 3 days skipasses
- Harenda: cards with points for single runs, 2 and 3 hours tickets, morning, afternoon and evening tickets, 2 - 7 days ski passes
- Szymoszkowa + Harenda (Goral Skipass): 1 - 7 days skipasses
Tickets from each ski centre can be used only on the slopes belong to this ski centre.